Search found 3 matches
- 28 May 2009 11:50 am
- Forum: Engine, transmission, manual gearbox, variomatic
- Topic: Newbie question about propeller shaft.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1720
Re: Newbie question about propeller shaft.
Ok then. The question is closed.
- 28 May 2009 08:57 am
- Forum: Engine, transmission, manual gearbox, variomatic
- Topic: Newbie question about propeller shaft.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1720
Re: Newbie question about propeller shaft.
That's what I've tried but as the splines and shafts are very rusty it appeared I'm not just strong enough to put it onto the clutch shaft any further than about half an inch and I don't think hammering it onto the shaft is a really good idea. So I've thought another reason I can't do it is it not ...
- 28 May 2009 07:47 am
- Forum: Engine, transmission, manual gearbox, variomatic
- Topic: Newbie question about propeller shaft.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1720
Newbie question about propeller shaft.
Hi, everyone. I have a rather stupid question. I have a 1990 345 GL 1,7 (manual transmission). One time I intended to sell it for spare parts and found a buyer willing to purchase it if the propshaft is ok. So he removed it for inspection but then he refused to buy the car because he was suddenly ...