particularly for the front windscreen. Managed to crack mine installing a new windscreen.
I managed to put all the bits in but it looks a wee bit tatty now.
Chrome Window trim
- foggyjames
- *** V3M DONOR ***
- Posts: 9361
- Joined: 29 Jan 2004 04:20 am
- Location: Nottingham, UK
From Volvo?
cheers
James
cheers
James
VOC 300-series Register Keeper
'89 740 Turbo Intercooler
'88 360 Turbo Intercooler
'85 360 GLT
'81 343 GLS R-Sport
'79 343 DL
'70 164
...and some modern FWD nonsense to get me to work...
'89 740 Turbo Intercooler
'88 360 Turbo Intercooler
'85 360 GLT
'81 343 GLS R-Sport
'79 343 DL
'70 164
...and some modern FWD nonsense to get me to work...
Not too easy but not too bad either. I went to the trouble of buying a new seal as well and then when I pulled the string to get the inner lip over, it ripped a bit of it, but it was only small damage and it was still watertight so we stopped it up with superglue and anyway you can't see it once all the plastic is back inSoLaMaNdA wrote:How easy was it to fit the screen? I'm planning to do this to mine soon.
he's posted stuff in the past afaikpettaw wrote:You mean drivesavolvo?
Thats a good idea, but I don't fancy driving to Yorkshire to collect and IIRC he didn't want to post anything out. It was collect only?
Siddy-'87 360 Glt lhd convertible
Swapsea-'89 360GLT-swapped!
Leah-'84 340GL-sold! Maisie-'85 340GL-sold!
Snowy-'88 360GLE-killed by a truck! Dougle-'89 360GLT-dead&stolen!
Nessy-'86 340GL-foggy's! Grace-'86 360GLT-gone!
Swapsea-'89 360GLT-swapped!
Leah-'84 340GL-sold! Maisie-'85 340GL-sold!
Snowy-'88 360GLE-killed by a truck! Dougle-'89 360GLT-dead&stolen!
Nessy-'86 340GL-foggy's! Grace-'86 360GLT-gone!