Clear indicators

Rust problems and repairs, leaky sunroof... Battery, starter, lights, fuses, airco, heating unit, stereo... | Tuning: custom spoilers & bodykits, fiberglass parts...
NO parts requests here, please use our V3M BUY & SELL corner
User avatar
Volvo 360 GL B200K
Posts: 279
Joined: 06 Apr 2004 07:45 pm
Location: Leeds, UK

Post by Volvo 360 GL B200K »

If only superglue fixed rust ai, hugh!? lol sm69

Cheers :)
Volvo 340 B14 - '90, 300 Series Winner at VOC Show 2004
Volvo 360 GL B200K - '86 CRUSHED (sad)
Volvo 360 GLT B200E - '89 CRUSHED
Volvo 850 GLT B5252S - '96 SOLD
Volvo S60 T5 SE - 2002 '52 reg
User avatar
foggyjames
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9361
Joined: 29 Jan 2004 04:20 am
Location: Nottingham, UK

Post by foggyjames »

I have a Fiat Tipo lens here that I keep meaning to try....but I think it'll end up at the wrong angle.

I'll get in touch with Hella....when I get around to it :) The Hella route won't be cheap though!

cheers

James
VOC 300-series Register Keeper
'89 740 Turbo Intercooler
'88 360 Turbo Intercooler
'85 360 GLT
'81 343 GLS R-Sport
'79 343 DL
'70 164
...and some modern FWD nonsense to get me to work...
User avatar
Duvel78
Website Admin
Posts: 2260
Joined: 29 Dec 2003 01:33 am
Location: Country of Duvel beer > Belgium <
Contact:

Post by Duvel78 »

I have at this moment 2 brand new indicators on my desk, shining and finally not so ugly in orange! :wink:

Image
Collection: '78 343 Black Beauty, '82 345 GLS, '83 340 DL 2.0, '84 340 DL vario, '88 360 GLT 5d (2x) & 4d (2x), '89 GLT, '91 340 vario
Dad's cars: '87 340 vario, '89 340 vario
Lot of donors cars and parts...
V3M for life!
Post Reply