Driver's Seatbelt

Put here your advertisements to buy cars and parts
Post Reply
Nick C
Posts: 277
Joined: 14 Feb 2006 09:37 pm
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Driver's Seatbelt

Post by Nick C »

Does anyone have a spare driver's seatbelt for a 4-door 360? Mine has failed it's MOT for being worn.

Cheers,

Nick
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

was that all it failed on ?

sorry did I say £60 I meant £360 lol
Image
Nick C
Posts: 277
Joined: 14 Feb 2006 09:37 pm
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Post by Nick C »

redline wrote:was that all it failed on ?

sorry did I say £60 I meant £360 lol
heh! Well, it also failed on the passenger seatbelt and rear brake hose, but I've since got a passenger belt, and the hose is cheap and easy...
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Damn.. done well then, I could only dream of my saloon taking so little to pass MOT :( Mind you, the only thing I think it'll need is welding.. :(
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

I'm really pleased for you Nick , thats a great result
Image
Nick C
Posts: 277
Joined: 14 Feb 2006 09:37 pm
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Post by Nick C »

Cheers Mick!

Now I have realised that I have been completely stupid, and the spare passenger side belt I have got doesn't fit, cos it's off a 3-door 300 and the bottom mounts are of course completely different! So I need one of them too, and have a spare 3-door one for sale if anyone wants it?
Nick C
Posts: 277
Joined: 14 Feb 2006 09:37 pm
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Post by Nick C »

Now sorted :) Still have a spare 3-door one if anyone wants it...
User avatar
ebdl
Posts: 324
Joined: 28 Oct 2005 09:19 pm
Location: Exeter/Birmingham

Post by ebdl »

Talking of seatbelts, the release button on mine doesn't spring back up anymore. This doesn't fail the MOT, but it is a bit annoying. If anyone's got a mk.2 clip lying around, let me know.
Nick C
Posts: 277
Joined: 14 Feb 2006 09:37 pm
Location: Southampton
Contact:

Post by Nick C »

What's the difference between the differnet types of clip? The new ones I got came with new clips but were the same as the existing ones so I have a couple of spare clips. One has 8323/BHF6690 stamped on it, can't read the other as it's worn.
Post Reply