I'd quite like to turn it into a REAL winter car, I've already got the winter tyres, the foglamps, the radiator muff, what I'd quite like now is some more wipers.
Does anyone have a good set of headlamp & rear wipers & is willing to post? I'd really need a complete set including all the wiring, hoses, switches & pumps (not just the wipers themselves) as my car wasn't equipped with them from new and I need to fit them from scratch.
Here's a pic of the rear wiper assembly from the blue leaflet section:

I thought the rear wiper assembly washed as well, but it doesn't look like it from that pic ...
... and this is the best pic of the headlight wash / wipe I could find:

I think they run on a second pump, which is fitted to the windscreen wash reservoir, so I'd need that too.
Thanks again, looking forward to any offers!
Tom

