D Reg 340 DL 3 door in light Blue NOW ON EBAY

Put here your advertisements to sell cars and parts
Post Reply
h792
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Apr 2008 03:15 pm
Location: Gloucester

D Reg 340 DL 3 door in light Blue NOW ON EBAY

Post by h792 »

Last edited by h792 on 15 Apr 2008 06:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
garth
Posts: 569
Joined: 31 Jan 2007 03:48 pm
Location: South Wales

Post by garth »

How much is it mate?
Image

'G887DHD' ASSet 340 1.4 Daily Driver SOLD
'E176RKR' Kermit 340 F7P Drifter SOLD

''Speeding, What's your excuse? B14 licked in yo''
h792
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Apr 2008 03:15 pm
Location: Gloucester

Post by h792 »

I have no idea of its worth, frustratingly. I need to get my normal car back on the road which will cost a few hundred

Have a look at the ebay auction. Sods law, when I was looking for a 340, there were just none about. Now there's 3 good ones there!

Won't be my last, brill cars.
User avatar
garth
Posts: 569
Joined: 31 Jan 2007 03:48 pm
Location: South Wales

Post by garth »

I know, I just want 1 tidy one. How much is that to ask!
Image

'G887DHD' ASSet 340 1.4 Daily Driver SOLD
'E176RKR' Kermit 340 F7P Drifter SOLD

''Speeding, What's your excuse? B14 licked in yo''
h792
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Apr 2008 03:15 pm
Location: Gloucester

Post by h792 »

Volvo not seeming to sell. Will prob pull tomorrow if it doesn't pick up so any offers now.
kaos
Posts: 1298
Joined: 09 Jul 2007 10:34 pm
Location: Somerset

Post by kaos »

mmm your only 2 hours away..

PM me with how much you want..

would you drive it to me n be able to get home save me finding a driver?
Image
h792
Posts: 4
Joined: 13 Apr 2008 03:15 pm
Location: Gloucester

Post by h792 »

I'll just leave it to run its course now that someone's bidded, \though I paid a fair bit more than £150!
Post Reply