Page 2 of 2

Posted: 19 Dec 2006 01:08 pm
by Chris_C
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfplrPNn7iY

Go on then Jani, lets see you have a go ;) It's an ad vid, but gets good after 55secs!

(Ok, so I bit, but thats a cool vid I wouldn't have had a chance to post otherwise :P)

Posted: 19 Dec 2006 11:48 pm
by jtbo
Chris_C wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfplrPNn7iY

Go on then Jani, lets see you have a go ;) It's an ad vid, but gets good after 55secs!

(Ok, so I bit, but thats a cool vid I wouldn't have had a chance to post otherwise :P)
Ok, I show up how it is done properly right when they invent water that is not wet, I hate to get wet :lol:

Really I don't mix with water too well, only when I get this kind of toy I may consider twice ;)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3883446677

Posted: 05 Jan 2007 10:01 am
by Cornholio
England were pulverised on the fourth day of the Sydney Test as the Australia juggernaut swept to a 10-wicket win.
sm49 sm49 sm49 sm49 sm49 sm49 sm49 sm49 sm49