Page 2 of 2

Posted: 28 Jun 2008 05:57 pm
by Disgusted
My mountain bike cost more than the most expensive car I've ever bought :oops:

Posted: 28 Jun 2008 09:58 pm
by kaos
lol


i buy them because theyre cheap.

my current escort was £50 :D

im watching a subaru at the moment sub 100£ to repair and sell. ( panel damage..)

but this is the problem with one day likign cars lotl and then the next wishing you were not allowed tot ouch them for fear of setting them on fire.

Posted: 15 Jul 2008 12:54 am
by foggyjames
Bump!

I had no idea how many hidden costs there are when you own a house.

For a long time, I didn't spend much on my cars. I really don't want to add up the budget for the two project cars, and I'm only just getting started. But if you can't be self indulgent when you're young, free & single...

cheers

James