Page 2 of 2

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 09 Nov 2009 07:51 pm
by littlered
looks like a great turn out lol

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 16 Nov 2009 04:57 pm
by littlered
ok looks like just me then?will post some pics.

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 12:04 am
by Chris_C
littlered wrote:ok looks like just me then?will post some pics.
Yup... thats why I said I'd likely be going above, and mentioned it in other threads :roll:

Will be good to see your car at last.

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 12:49 am
by Speedy88
Epic bail. Got 2 assignments due in 23rd :(

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 09:54 am
by littlered
Chris_C wrote:
littlered wrote:ok looks like just me then?will post some pics.
Yup... thats why I said I'd likely be going above, and mentioned it in other threads :roll:

Will be good to see your car at last.
exellent!you wont miss me lol

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 17 Nov 2009 09:08 pm
by mickt
Hi Norse meeters

I will come on down -

mickt

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 21 Nov 2009 09:33 am
by littlered
ok guys this is tomorrow,dont forget the british breakfast is the absolute nuts!!!

Re: 22/11/09 - Norse Ace Cafe Meet

Posted: 22 Nov 2009 07:24 pm
by Chris_C
Twas good to meet up and chat to the TVR guys I thought. Shame I saw the purple Tuscan headfirst into some armco on the way home :(

LR, your car really is as clean as it looks mate!