Beauleiu - Sunday 13th Aug

Volvo 300 Mania meetings dates and events
User avatar
foggyjames
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9361
Joined: 29 Jan 2004 04:20 am
Location: Nottingham, UK

Post by foggyjames »

SteveP wrote:I suck
You what? sm56

cheers

James
VOC 300-series Register Keeper
'89 740 Turbo Intercooler
'88 360 Turbo Intercooler
'85 360 GLT
'81 343 GLS R-Sport
'79 343 DL
'70 164
...and some modern FWD nonsense to get me to work...
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Git ;)
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
girlracer
Posts: 355
Joined: 19 Jun 2005 12:09 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

Post by girlracer »

SteveP wrote:Argh... annoyed I missed this.. stupid bad back...
You see Steve this is the trouble when u go dogging!


sorry........
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Ahh... c'mon that was lower than one of Micks lines :lol: :P
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

Question , how do you avoid bad back when dogging

Answer leave this alone



Image

and stick to this


Image

and avoid threesomes

Image

lol
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

steves idea of heaven

Image
Image
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

come on guys , where are the pics from the meet
Image
User avatar
girlracer
Posts: 355
Joined: 19 Jun 2005 12:09 pm
Location: Wales
Contact:

Post by girlracer »

lol
vicky
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

As promised, some pictures!

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Carl had to leave around this point, the rest of us retired to the beach!

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
SteveP
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 7944
Joined: 21 Sep 2004 12:45 pm
Location: Coventry, UK

Post by SteveP »

Nice pics! Aww... I'm annoyed I couldn't make it now. It was even vaugely sunny...
1989 - Volvo 360 GLT
1985 - Volvo 360 GLS
2008 - Volvo S60 SE Lux
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

Take careful note of the engine powered roller skates ;) I was trying to plan how to take those home, dead keen for a go! Anyone got a lil engine I can have? I was thinking of my B14... but it's water cooled :(
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
Carl
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1275
Joined: 17 Jan 2004 12:29 pm
Location: Southampton, UK
Contact:

Post by Carl »

Good pics mate. My batteries died after about 3 pics unfortunately :(

Shame I missed the beach - had to go pick a Hyundai Accent up :roll:
Carl
Rover SD1 Vitesse (and no Volvos :()
But previously:
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1988 Volvo 360GLT
1984 Volvo 340DL
www.carlgibbs.com/gallery
User avatar
Ronnie
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1401
Joined: 27 Oct 2005 03:23 am
Location: Inverness
Contact:

Post by Ronnie »

Carl wrote:had to go pick a Hyundai Accent up :roll:
Those cars are so bad it makes me shudder - closest I ever came to death in a car was because the Accent I was driving (hire car) understeered so badly in the wet that I went into the oncoming lane of a fast A road into edinburgh...

I wouldn't p*ss on one if it was on fire!
'85 360GLT Mk2 3 Door B19E - SOLD
'94 L400 Mitsubishi Delica LWB

http://www.filterfeeder.eu
redline
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5432
Joined: 05 Oct 2004 10:18 am
Location: MILTON KEYNES , ENGLAND

Post by redline »

Ronnie wrote:
Carl wrote:had to go pick a Hyundai Accent up :roll:
Those cars are so bad it makes me shudder -
I wouldn't p*ss on one if it was on fire!
I hope your only referring to the accent because my trajet is one of the nicest rides I have ever owned and the handling is awesome

mind you it do's have a 2.7V6 quadcam lump
Image
User avatar
jtbo
Posts: 5805
Joined: 23 Jul 2004 03:50 am
Location: Finland, middle of nowhere
Contact:

Post by jtbo »

That Rothmans Ford, I have seen it not too long ago in here, well it looked same and had rally car sounds and acceleration. I have heard that it is full rally spec car, but guy who owns it uses it sometimes at shopping, what a crazy ppl lives in here :lol:
Volvo 360GL -88 -under restoration-
Volvo 343DL vario -81 -running- Image
Volvo 240 Diesel -83 -undecided-
Citroen ZX Dturbo -97 -daily- ImageImage
Post Reply