Page 3 of 3
Posted: 30 Mar 2005 02:16 am
by far kanal
hmm, 13% for me. Too much IMO!
Posted: 01 Sep 2005 02:10 pm
by antiekeradio
very old topic.. but small word to Thomas;
'chav' , loosely translated, in Dutch it would be 'sjonnie' or 'johnny'
In holland most of the 'chavs' drive honda civic CRX, opel kadett GSI, VW golf II GTI etc. and ofcourse the tuning... is not worth the words.
Greetings Wouter
Posted: 01 Sep 2005 02:47 pm
by Cornholio
NO!
No no no no no!!!!!
27%
I'm heartbroken. It's not my fault that I went to a comprehensive school. And my mobile phone is pay-as-you-go because I only use it once or twice a year. Surely the fact that I hardly ever use my mobile makes me quite un-chav?
I have to go and cry for a while.
P.S. Yes my car does have a spoiler, but it almost put me off buying it!
Posted: 01 Sep 2005 04:55 pm
by m_robi1331
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeal - 20% ....
I don't think that it is so bad ... although I could not ressist to the
"Do you dream of souping up your car and getting a spoiler?"
question ....

Posted: 01 Sep 2005 07:52 pm
by Chris_C
None of us really have to worry... if it was a truely encompasing test, it would ask "Would you ever drive a Volvo" which is a good -50 points to the Chav-ometer.

And 300's look wrong without a spoiler, just ask Fake, he gets riddiculed for it.
Posted: 01 Sep 2005 09:11 pm
by classicswede
18% no way.
I had the family bucket for my brother and myself good way to feed two.
Dai
Posted: 01 Sep 2005 11:45 pm
by thyzerrr
24% for me. Why?!? What have I done wrong? Except for wanting to fit a small rear spoiler on my 360? Cruel world...
Posted: 02 Sep 2005 07:27 pm
by petavius
28%

Posted: 09 Sep 2005 10:31 am
by girlracer
I managed to beat my bf (classic swede) I got 9% on the chav test that wine I brought from CO-OP cost me my dignity!!
Vicky

Posted: 09 Sep 2005 10:39 am
by redline
so far Dekay is the lowest (i.e. least chav even with a pink car , go figure) with 7% , then random hero with 8% and girlracer with 9% , how about some of the newcomers having a go
Posted: 09 Sep 2005 10:41 am
by SteveP
redline wrote:sofar Dekay is the lowest (i.e. leastchav ) with 7% girlracer with 9%
It's a fix!!!! Dekay had a Nova!!!
Posted: 09 Sep 2005 11:57 am
by Fuse
Last question is a bit unfair for us Finns because everybodys education in here is paid from tax money. Well in university you must pay term fee but that's more like nominal one because it is below 100 euros and that is usually covered by student aid if you live alone..
