Hell Driver wrote:Cheers mark I didn't men to barge in there, I keep seeing these parts on different threads! Would be interesting to see what the 4 clock panel looks like.
my dad doesnt really want to sell the headlamps seperate to the the grill also do you want the gauge panel
cheers theo
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
I have a couple of spare nosecones, but would consider buying the whole thing for the reflectors, can you let me know how much he wants, also for the gauge panel.
Also interested in the hub caps. I have a set from my old car, I'm intending to possibly use them on my MK 1 as I actually have a set of the ultra early wheels (the only ones they fit on). It would be worth me getting them as spares, also one or two of mine a bit rusty under the plastic. I would think that they would be no use to anyone unless they have a 76 year car (or a set of 76 wheels!)
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
Just wondered if you are still OK for me to pick up the parts as we discussed next week. I've tried to PM you over the last few days but had no reply, maybe PM system not working? I need to know so I can sort out somewhere to stay overnight in advance as it's a fair drive from here!
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
So far ive sold:
Hell driver- Nose cone with lights, Mk1 AUX gauge panel, MK1 Dash with rev counter, Set of alloys(luclucs) and \MK1 center caps.
Nimminz- Bumper vents
Broady81- Bumper vents
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=3845
there the only rear ones i have and there in my car, i have more speaker at my other garage when i go down there next ill snap them up on my camera
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com