Prancing Moose
Yeah, sorry I havnt been in touch mate, I'm hoping to be at the meet, I'll know if I will be or not in the next 12 hours. I'll either give you notes then, or paypal earlier if you want, or send a cheque and envelope if I'm not coming!
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
Waaaaaa. I'm gonna telly my mummy on you.redline wrote:but still no snowcao lolCornholio wrote:
Cornholio - Officially the first 300 in the UK with a Prancing Moose?
Well, I have been offered a snowcap, but then I had to get new brake lines. I'm old fashioned enough to think that stopping is more important than posing. Maybe not a lot more important, but never the less...
Last edited by Cornholio on 20 Feb 2006 03:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga
Here is it then. I think it would look better at the top of the window, but then it would be over the heater element. Would that matter?




- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga
No problem, I'm very sorry to hear about your car though. That is too bad. I've been driving 300s for the best part of a decade and one of the things I love about them is the (usual) reliability.djbolf wrote:thanks mate
- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga
Prancing Moose
Thank you very much, stickers arrived this morning, well packed and not all bent by postman pat !!, first class service.

Kevin
(kevGLT)
Kevin
(kevGLT)
1985 360 GLE C920 Saloon
1988 360 GLT F862 H/back Red ..sold.
1988 360 GLT F627 H/back Silver..died
1988 360 GLE F232 H/back Blue...sold/ ?? ??
1987 360 GLT E342 H/back Black...sadly died
30 other Volvo's ,to date, gone but not forgotten !
1988 360 GLT F862 H/back Red ..sold.
1988 360 GLT F627 H/back Silver..died
1988 360 GLE F232 H/back Blue...sold/ ?? ??
1987 360 GLT E342 H/back Black...sadly died
30 other Volvo's ,to date, gone but not forgotten !
Re: Prancing Moose
Great, glad they've arrived safely.kevGLT wrote:...not all bent by postman pat
- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga
Hi Tim,LankyTim wrote:Is it too late for me to order a prancing moose????
I've got one left, a 3" moose with a static backing. Check out this thread.
I got them from bartonharness.com. Postage to the UK is a flat $5.00.
Cheers,
Gavin.
- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga
Hello all,Cornholio wrote:Thanks to you all for your custom!
Just to keep you up to date, I'll make a note here of your individual order status.
thyzerrr - Posted 20/02
d3k4y0 - To collect at meet
SteveP - To collect at meet
340GLT - Posted 24/02
petefarrell360 - To collect at meet
Chris_C - To collect at meet?
ebdl - Posted 21/02
Carl - Posted 20/02
kevGLT - Posted 20/02
djbolf - Posted 20/02
MJ - Posted 27/02
Cornholio - Officially the first 300 in the UK with a Prancing Moose??
shimon340 - To collect at meet
If you've asked me to post your stickers, you should have received them by now. However, it seems that at least one batch may have gone missing. Oh the joys of our 'first class' royal mail 'service'.
Please let me know if they haven't arrived.
Cheers,
Gavin.
- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga
Addition to above: Sorry Royal Mail, it appears that you had delivered the missing ones (unlike all of that other stuff which you are so good at losing).
- Affie - 1987 340 GL 1.7 - scrapped
- Sausage - 1990 340 1.4 - banger raced
- Rory - 1989 340
- broken - Brian - 1991 940 SE 2.0 Turbo Estate - murdered
- Geraldine - Kia Venga