volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
Yeah I had a goood look around where to put them because didn't really want to cut my parcel shelf but 1 there was no where and 2 I've got about 20 odd parcel shelves so I can always make it original again
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
got any pics of how you strengthened the shelf mate?? wanted to do this myself but so far found out that the shelf hasnt flexed/sagged at all then again my 6x9s are under 900 gramms each i think
valman wrote:got any pics of how you strengthened the shelf mate?? wanted to do this myself but so far found out that the shelf hasnt flexed/sagged at all then again my 6x9s are under 900 gramms each i think
yeah will try get some tomorrow, all i done was drilled a piece of wood underneath but made sure the screws didnt come through the top
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
Sorry about the lack of updating this, went around the car today tidying up some trim in the car some of the plastic bits were snapped or cracked like the inside door handles so digged some good ones out the garage then I also changed the cigarette lighter and ash tray to a nice new one which has never been used so the interior is pretty much perfect for how I wanted it. When I was digging around in my garage I found plastic rear interior arch card thingys for a 3 door never seen any on here or anyone talk about them will try get a picture tomorrow, anyone else got them?
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
filthyjohn wrote:^^^ I have no idea, though I'm not exactly mister accessories.
Well there door cards for the back but obviously if it's a three door there not door cards ha I don't know what to call them, there plastic instead of the normal mdf sort of stuff
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
if it's the trim you will find next to the back seat and below the window, it's the poverty-spec interior of modelyear 84, 85 and 86; do they have ashtrays at either side or square holes that will fit them?
the mdf style was luxuer models and standard after modelyear 87.
volvodspec wrote:if it's the trim you will find next to the back seat and below the window, it's the poverty-spec interior of modelyear 84, 85 and 86; do they have ashtrays at either side or square holes that will fit them?
the mdf style was luxuer models and standard after modelyear 87.
Yeah they've got ash trays in, I've never seen them before
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
volvosneverdie wrote:Vnd says:
diffs, are like pubs and legs.
Best appreciated when open.
I probably should have specified ladies legs in there too. [+=] "embarrarrased emoticon"[].com
my blue 340 had them, modelyear 86 DL Special, basic style interior.
i tossed them away when i converted the interior bits to MY87> they do clamp much better to the body than the MDF style plates! without the rear bench in place the hard plastic rattles hard on the body though.., annoying sound