Page 1 of 2

Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 12:36 pm
by L14MNP
My mate, a courier, says he saw a 340/360 involved in a bit of a pile up at around 07:30 today on the A406.

All I know is the car was a D reg and a saloon. Sound familiar?

Here's hoping whoever it is walked away without being too sore!

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 01:37 pm
by Chris_C
:s Light green and looked very standard and quite mint?

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 01:47 pm
by Chris_C
:( It is who I was thinking of.

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 01:57 pm
by L14MNP
^ :( Someone on here, are they OK?

All I know is it was in a 4/5 car pile up. I wasn't told the colour.

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 02:46 pm
by pettaw
Yeah it's my car:( Everybody got out unhurt although let's see how many people develop 'whiplash' or associated injuries....Oh and it was yesterday at 7:30pm.

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 03:55 pm
by trabitom99
Oh no :-( I'm sorry, Andy.

Tom

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 04:20 pm
by L14MNP
pettaw wrote:Yeah it's my car:( Everybody got out unhurt although let's see how many people develop 'whiplash' or associated injuries....Oh and it was yesterday at 7:30pm.
Oh it's petta. Sorry to hear mate! Glad everyone's alright. I guess my mate needs to learn the 24 hr clock!

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 05:57 pm
by MCHUDD
Hi Andy.
Glad you and your mates got out ok.
I hope the car can be fixed. Good luck.
Cheers Mark.
sm69 sm69 sm69 sm69 sm69 sm69

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 06:22 pm
by mattywatsit
Gutted to hear about that :( Glad you are alright though mate! that is the main thing.

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 07 Nov 2012 08:58 pm
by classicswede
Glad you are ok Andy. Is the car dead or with some hospital treatment will it be ok?

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 08 Nov 2012 02:28 am
by volvosneverdie
Glad nobody has true hurt.
Hope the loon can be saved.

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 08 Nov 2012 06:47 pm
by Evoman
I'm sorry to hear this :( I hope you are all ok and no further problems are caused with insurance etc!

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 08 Nov 2012 08:26 pm
by pettaw
Unfortunately the car's dead. Its too badly bent as the crash was high speed. Amazing nobody got hurt at all really. I'll post up pics but its very sad :(

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 08 Nov 2012 08:27 pm
by volvosneverdie
pettaw wrote:Unfortunately the car's dead. Its too badly bent as the crash was high speed. Amazing nobody got hurt at all really. I'll post up pics but its very sad :(
Bad news, but at least it did its job bravely and kept the puny humans safe.

Re: Who's crashed?

Posted: 09 Nov 2012 08:28 am
by Speedy88
Sorry to hear that dude, at least we can gain some information from the pictures as far as 300's strength goes in crashes.