Page 1 of 1
Pre pump fuel filter b200 - picture please
Posted: 24 Jul 2013 01:10 pm
by kelvingenders
Hi all, would any one be kind enough to post a picture of an original Volvo filter ( one before the fuel pump) for a 1986 300glt
Re: Pre pump fuel filter b200 - picture please
Posted: 24 Jul 2013 09:16 pm
by Cliché Guevara
Would this be the clear one that sits underneith the car?
Re: Pre pump fuel filter b200 - picture please
Posted: 25 Jul 2013 03:59 am
by kelvingenders
Yep, one under the car. Needs to be Volvo original
Re: Pre pump fuel filter b200 - picture please
Posted: 26 Jul 2013 10:08 am
by Cliché Guevara
I'll try to sort a pic out within the next 24 hours.I have the genuine one still on my white car but the parts car has a non original.I was going to replace mine with a non original filter,is this not recommended?
Re: Pre pump fuel filter b200 - picture please
Posted: 26 Jul 2013 07:08 pm
by Ride_on
Attached part 202711 (from an 87 GLT)