Page 1 of 1

More bothersome lights!

Posted: 07 Aug 2005 11:00 pm
by Tom
Hey, chaps!

For some reason, the headlights on my 340 have started to come on whenever the key is in the engine running position. It's on normal beam (not dipped or flash or anything). What could possibly be wrong?

Also, not so long since, one of the brake lights stopped working so I replaced the bulb and this solved the problem. It's happened again now though! Anyone have any idea whatsoever as to what the problem could be? All help is appreciated, as it's driving me nuts! I don't want to have to be in fear of being pulled over every time I drive past a police car!

Cheers

Tom

Posted: 07 Aug 2005 11:02 pm
by 5lab
sounds like a short somewhere. are they definately on full all the time?

Posted: 07 Aug 2005 11:20 pm
by Tom
Yep. You can see the reflection in windows/parked cars etc.

It's definately on full beam (not the 'flash' beam however)