Thanks Mac
Posted: 21 Jun 2014 05:07 pm
I just wanted to say a big thank you to Mac.
He sent me the seals for my fog lights and didn't want paying for it and this morning in the post came a folder containing the complete air conditioning and extra gauge booklet. Mac photo copied the entire book! Once again he didn't asked to be paid even though I said I wanted to pay.
We are very lucky to have the Mollusk here
Once again thank you Mac, now I've got some reading to do.
He sent me the seals for my fog lights and didn't want paying for it and this morning in the post came a folder containing the complete air conditioning and extra gauge booklet. Mac photo copied the entire book! Once again he didn't asked to be paid even though I said I wanted to pay.
We are very lucky to have the Mollusk here
Once again thank you Mac, now I've got some reading to do.