Thanks to all who helped me break into my car

A global place for general discussion (Volvo, V3M or non-Volvo related topics).
Please introduce yourself here, your Volvo 300 hobby...
NO technical support, parts requests or car advertisements here
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Thanks to all who helped me break into my car

Post by Stuntman »

A massive thanks to all who helped me retrieve my keys from my motor without resulting to window breaking, all help was appreciated

Thanks all.

Oh and as pointed out my signature is quite apt :oops:
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
User avatar
petefarrell360
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 3083
Joined: 11 Oct 2004 07:12 pm
Location: Bucks, UK

Post by petefarrell360 »

Missed this incident, was probably sat in the nice warm diner at the time eating! Cheers Vicky for the lift back from the scrappy! The shift rota for eating didn't work in the end, as Foggy seemed to be on the blunt end of that one, missing eating there at all and staying longer at the scrappy!

Ah well, at least we know how many Volvo owners it takes to break into a 200 without damage, probably the best time for it to happen, plus I'm sure it will be remembered for a long time, Foggy will testify to this with regards to the liquid that his car uses.

Pete
G reg 360 GLT, G reg 340 GL Variomatic, plus many more..........
grizlyadams
Posts: 219
Joined: 02 Nov 2004 01:06 pm
Location: Kinver, Brum, UK
Contact:

Post by grizlyadams »

Please tell me someone has this on video :wink:
Griz
1996 - 945LPT (B230FK + M90)
12psi Boost, 18" volvo cappella rims, 40mm lowering springs, billy sport shocks, upper and lower strut braces, IPD 25/25mm anti roll bars, solid endlinks, EBC pads
coming - 16v 2.5L turbo - 500bhp
User avatar
Chris_C
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 9600
Joined: 18 Jun 2004 11:53 pm
Location: South Coast, UK

Post by Chris_C »

Gotta love the fact it was the Essex lad who did the deed :P
'89(G) 340 GLE B172k
'03 S60 D5 SE, '91 (J) MX5, 1954 Cyclemaster
Ex:
'89(F) 340 GL F7R (ex B172k) - Fake -> SBKV 300 Runner Up 08, 12; '91(H) 340 GL B14.4E - Kar; '88(F) 360 GLT B200E - Jet -> BKV 300 Runner Up 09; '89(G) 360 GLT B200E - Beast
User avatar
MJ
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1933
Joined: 24 Feb 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Devon/Staffordshire, UK

Post by MJ »

Stereotypes, eh :P

Well again I'd like to thank everyone for giving me lifts during the day, was well impressed by all the cars :)
User avatar
V6 Man
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1204
Joined: 27 Jul 2004 11:36 pm
Location: Belper, Derbyshire UK

Post by V6 Man »

Eee aint from fakking Essex, you caant - ee's from fakking Laandan.
Terms and conditions apply. This post may go down as well as up. Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Hard hats to be worn. No reversing without a banksman. No admittance to unauthorized persons. Stop that. Put that down. Leave that alone.
User avatar
d3k4y0
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 1033
Joined: 24 Jun 2005 03:05 pm
Location: St Helens

Post by d3k4y0 »

ESSSSEEEEXXXXX!!!!!
Image
PIMP
Posts: 49
Joined: 14 Jan 2006 06:52 pm

Post by PIMP »

SAAAAAFFFF LUNDUN INNIT!!!!!!!!!


ANYTIME FELLA!!!
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Post by Stuntman »

Drifting!!!!!

Well after 2 impressive laps of the A38 roundabout where I live both rear wheel bearings went bang, I now sound like I'm dragging a metal dustbin under the car, Oh well, it was great fun!!
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5471
Joined: 25 Apr 2005 06:52 pm
Location: Anglesey North Wales
Contact:

Post by classicswede »

Andi you owe me a tape measure!
Anytime.

Looks like you need an axle swap!
Dai

Please email me directly on dai@classicswede.co.uk

http://www.classicswede.com

phone/text 07824887160

Web shop http://www.classicswede.co.uk/

Image
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Post by Stuntman »

Remind me before the next meet old boy and I'll also throw in a drink :)
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
grizlyadams
Posts: 219
Joined: 02 Nov 2004 01:06 pm
Location: Kinver, Brum, UK
Contact:

Post by grizlyadams »

classicswede wrote:Andi you owe me a tape measure!
Anytime.

Looks like you need an axle swap!
Time to get the welder out mate..... :wink:
Griz
1996 - 945LPT (B230FK + M90)
12psi Boost, 18" volvo cappella rims, 40mm lowering springs, billy sport shocks, upper and lower strut braces, IPD 25/25mm anti roll bars, solid endlinks, EBC pads
coming - 16v 2.5L turbo - 500bhp
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Post by Stuntman »

hey griz, do you mean weld the diff by any chance?

if so how??? I really want to know how the black art of the diff works, I understand the principles etc, but not how to modify it.

I've herad the dana diff from a jeep goes in, any ideas??

Thanks
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
User avatar
Stuntman
Posts: 449
Joined: 27 Nov 2005 05:38 pm
Location: Derbyshire

Post by Stuntman »

AVATAR!!!!!!!

At last through resizing and photobucket transfers I've got it down to size, thats what my estate will eventually look like, but in reversed white and red colours!!!!
Erm, I've lost my keys again...
classicswede
*** V3M DONOR ***
Posts: 5471
Joined: 25 Apr 2005 06:52 pm
Location: Anglesey North Wales
Contact:

Post by classicswede »

Ah drifting dreams :D
Dai

Please email me directly on dai@classicswede.co.uk

http://www.classicswede.com

phone/text 07824887160

Web shop http://www.classicswede.co.uk/

Image
Post Reply