Page 1 of 1

New Old member

Posted: 13 Feb 2006 08:11 pm
by Stuntman
I'm now part of the family, with a mechanically perfect and interior(ly) perfect car, 2 front wings are rough but for £150 with t&t who can complain!!

So I'm here chaps

Posted: 13 Feb 2006 08:13 pm
by SteveP
Welcome! :) Be good to see you at future meets - you fit in well at the last one, shame I missed the 240 drifting :lol:

However, we need pics ;)

Posted: 14 Feb 2006 12:11 am
by 340GLT
Awesome mate glad to hear you bought a proper car!!! is it gonna get the vinyl treatment too??? :wink:
Cheers Adam

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 10:15 am
by Ronnie
Does that mean we can't ignore you anymore? :lol:

Looks like you got a nice deal on that red GLT - welcome back to 300 land! sm40

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 10:38 am
by redline
Ronnie wrote:Does that mean we can't ignore you anymore? :lol:
sm40
how could you possibly ignore someone who spends most of his working life dressed up as a Knight or a cowboy and who throws himself off of horses and buildings LOL

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 10:55 am
by d3k4y0
SteveP wrote:shame I missed the 240 drifting :lol:
I didn't!!!! sm18
turbobricks wrote:This thread is worthless without pics

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 06:11 pm
by Stuntman
hahahaahahahahahahaha, 2 and bit tonne drifting, how very cool, especially with an auto box