Page 1 of 1

Driver's Seatbelt

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 07:46 pm
by Nick C
Does anyone have a spare driver's seatbelt for a 4-door 360? Mine has failed it's MOT for being worn.

Cheers,

Nick

Posted: 15 Feb 2006 11:49 pm
by redline
was that all it failed on ?

sorry did I say £60 I meant £360 lol

Posted: 16 Feb 2006 10:24 am
by Nick C
redline wrote:was that all it failed on ?

sorry did I say £60 I meant £360 lol
heh! Well, it also failed on the passenger seatbelt and rear brake hose, but I've since got a passenger belt, and the hose is cheap and easy...

Posted: 16 Feb 2006 10:25 am
by SteveP
Damn.. done well then, I could only dream of my saloon taking so little to pass MOT :( Mind you, the only thing I think it'll need is welding.. :(

Posted: 16 Feb 2006 10:38 am
by redline
I'm really pleased for you Nick , thats a great result

Posted: 16 Feb 2006 11:26 am
by Nick C
Cheers Mick!

Now I have realised that I have been completely stupid, and the spare passenger side belt I have got doesn't fit, cos it's off a 3-door 300 and the bottom mounts are of course completely different! So I need one of them too, and have a spare 3-door one for sale if anyone wants it?

Posted: 16 Feb 2006 08:38 pm
by Nick C
Now sorted :) Still have a spare 3-door one if anyone wants it...

Posted: 16 Feb 2006 10:28 pm
by ebdl
Talking of seatbelts, the release button on mine doesn't spring back up anymore. This doesn't fail the MOT, but it is a bit annoying. If anyone's got a mk.2 clip lying around, let me know.

Posted: 17 Feb 2006 01:39 pm
by Nick C
What's the difference between the differnet types of clip? The new ones I got came with new clips but were the same as the existing ones so I have a couple of spare clips. One has 8323/BHF6690 stamped on it, can't read the other as it's worn.