Page 1 of 2

What radio station do you listen to?

Posted: 02 Apr 2006 11:36 pm
by V6 Man
Simple question...

Posted: 02 Apr 2006 11:38 pm
by Chris_C
I've been bouncing around, I don't have any form of tuner in Kar, and thought I was missing something, but since only having radio in Fake (well, ok, and tapes... but I don't seem to have any tapes at uni :()

Posted: 02 Apr 2006 11:43 pm
by jtbo
First, I don't have radio in my car
Second, I don't think I could listen any of those anyway :lol:

Posted: 02 Apr 2006 11:49 pm
by n xntrx volvo
none of those. my antenna wont pick them up for some reason.

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 12:03 am
by MJ
I never listen to the radio when driving, but sometimes listen to BBC local radio.

Away from the car I like Magic FM and 3C on digital radio.

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 08:05 am
by redline
FM 103 Horizon

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 09:40 am
by d3k4y0
If I listen to radio it's Radio 2 as i can't stand the hideously overcompressed sound of Radio 1 and most comercial stations. Plus they have better music and less cretinous presenters, but they are now balancing that out with Chris Evans on the drivetime show

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 09:50 am
by V6 Man
I agree, I wish they'd given Johnny Walkers old job to Richard Allinson instead of the 'Ginger Whinger'..

I would also prefer it if Matthew Wright replaced Steve Wright, and if anyone replaced Sarah 'listen to me prattle on all day about my bloody cats' Kennedy..........

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 05:03 pm
by ebdl
If I'm in the 340 I can listen to Radio 1 on its excitingly modern 1983 Clarion stereo radio cassette, complete with UHF. If I'm in the 360 I have to put up with Virgin as I only have one of Volvo's 1984 units with LW/MW and the LW part doesn't work (or I'd give Atlantic 252 a go). Must get hold of a fascia adapter...

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 05:15 pm
by d3k4y0
ebdl wrote:he LW part doesn't work (or I'd give Atlantic 252 a go).
No you wouldn't!

Atlantic 252 died 5 years ago!

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 05:54 pm
by V6 Man
d3k4y0 wrote:[No you wouldn't!

Atlantic 252 died 5 years ago!
Oh? Did it? Hmm, that's buggered up the poll then!

I really ought to have added Saga FM for Redline...........

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 05:56 pm
by mtucker
radio 1 :D

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 06:25 pm
by petefarrell360
Fox Fm 102.6 is on all day in my workshop. The adverts get annoying, but I don't notice them when working and adverts have little effect on me, I never remember the exact product! I cannot stand Radio 1 anymore, Radio 2 is good, especially the comedy hour on a Saturday. I hardly ever listen to the radio in the car, no when there's 10 Gb of music on the mStation!
Pete

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 06:41 pm
by Nick C
I can just manage to pick up Wave 105 in the car around Southampton (no aerial at the moment). The rest of the time it's a noisy old tape :(

Posted: 03 Apr 2006 07:19 pm
by pettaw
V6 Man wrote:
d3k4y0 wrote:[No you wouldn't!

Atlantic 252 died 5 years ago!
Oh? Did it? Hmm, that's buggered up the poll then!
Fixed.