Page 1 of 1

Boyz, I think that I found new toy

Posted: 10 Apr 2006 03:08 am
by jtbo
You can play in mud and any other surface, it got V8 and it looks badass, what else do you need? :lol:
http://videos.streetfire.net/hottestvid ... 2E2DAA.htm

Posted: 10 Apr 2006 04:44 am
by arnagath
I want that!!! :shock: :shock:

Posted: 10 Apr 2006 10:03 am
by grizlyadams
holy smeg!! i need one of those!
Griz

Posted: 10 Apr 2006 08:26 pm
by Ronnie
Is it a tank?
Is it a sports car?
Who cares - just give me a go!

I'm sure the military contracts will pour in

Posted: 10 Apr 2006 08:34 pm
by willy b
that is amazing, i love it

Posted: 13 Apr 2006 10:55 am
by redline
would certainly make the saturday morning supermarket run more interesting lol

Posted: 13 Apr 2006 07:29 pm
by Omar
:shock: :D eeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh BABY EEEEHHHHHHH))))))))))))))))))

Posted: 13 Apr 2006 07:34 pm
by jtbo
redline wrote:would certainly make the saturday morning supermarket run more interesting lol
You bet, you know this typical situation where some kids/adults open doors so that you can hear big bang when metal touches metal and some form of deformation occurs, well with that it would be easy to teach those i*iots to behave :twisted: