Page 1 of 1

Friends of the Volvo 300?

Posted: 03 May 2006 11:43 pm
by D4V2K1
I've seen and heard this mentioned a few times recently.

I'm just wondering whats it all about and is it worth joining at all? Anyone here a member?

Cheers

Dave

Posted: 03 May 2006 11:55 pm
by redline
iirc Pete Farrell is a member

Posted: 04 May 2006 02:17 am
by Chris_C
As am I, John360, Foggy, erm, and a load of others ;) You'll fit in fine Dave, they have quite a few Scot's meets, I've spoken to George a few times, and he's a decent bloke, and welcomes anyone. He recognised my car when I joined, as it was in a photo he had and he'd remembered the number plate ;)

He's also switched on, and gets involved, as John mentioned in an earlier post today, he got a load of the strut tops when a few people were running short. You get 4ish magazines a year, which have useful info in.

I'm a happy member!

Posted: 04 May 2006 07:44 am
by redline
how do you join ?

Posted: 04 May 2006 12:21 pm
by Chris_C
I picked up a leaflet from Pete at MK, but John posted George Mitchells phone no up in the suspension thread currently active, just give him a bell

Posted: 05 May 2006 01:18 am
by foggyjames
Give George a bell on 01786 824740. A FOTV3 website is on the way.

cheers

James

Posted: 05 May 2006 08:28 pm
by kevGLT
George runs a very good and informative club, worthwhile joining.
kevGLT

:360: