Page 1 of 1
Flexi pipe exhaust ? where from?
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 10:43 am
by Sam340
Is it possible to get flexible piping / hose to use within an exhaust system.... if so where do i get it from?
like this kind of thing

Posted: 01 Dec 2006 02:44 pm
by germ
what kind of thing i cant see the picture

Posted: 07 Dec 2006 06:25 pm
by Sam340
No one got any ideas then........................... The pic is someones car off this site

Posted: 07 Dec 2006 06:26 pm
by pettaw
Its not a 300 series back end. Other than that I dunno. Sorry
Posted: 07 Dec 2006 06:32 pm
by Sam340
Ahaaaaa..... just found origional post......
http://www.volvo300mania.com/forum-uk/v ... e&start=15
It appears to be the Back end of a 760... belonging to V6 Man I think....
Posted: 07 Dec 2006 07:05 pm
by germ
ohhh isee what you mean now
i have seen thoose flexie pipe things in diy shops before and i have seen proper job ones in an exhaust center cant remember which
dont know if this helps
p.s make sure you get a metal one without holes between joints
and there are plastic ones that look like metal so be aware!!
Posted: 07 Dec 2006 07:07 pm
by Bilbo
i got some years ago from andrew page motor factors !
Posted: 07 Dec 2006 08:37 pm
by classicswede
Take a look at the Performance parts cat in the offer section.
I'm sure I sell it

Posted: 09 Dec 2006 01:13 pm
by Ali
Beware it doesn't last very well, i've used it to bodge every single one of my exhaust systems and it works fine but it will rust through quicker than everyone else, i've had to replace mine several times, lucky I got a massive roll of it from a carboot for £2! lol