Page 1 of 1

one for the mods poll question.

Posted: 13 Dec 2006 08:08 pm
by classicswede
I want to do a poll but need it possible to select more than one answer.
Is it possible and if so how do I do it?

Cheers

Posted: 13 Dec 2006 09:12 pm
by redline
put in the text what you want to say and then in the boxes at the bottom write in your first answer option and hit the add option bar ,

it will then let you add more options .

hope that makes sense

Posted: 13 Dec 2006 09:25 pm
by petefarrell360
I think Dai means to be able to select two answers , so option a and c maybe. I think the only way other than two seperate polls, is to write all the possible combinations as votable choices, so list a, a and b, a and c, b, b and c and so on, unless of course you have lots of possibilities and this gets OTT.
Pete

Posted: 13 Dec 2006 11:44 pm
by Chris_C
Yeah, I've just had a look Dai, no luck I'm afriad, Pete's way is the only option, but will get big very quickly :(

Posted: 14 Dec 2006 11:46 pm
by classicswede
Thanks chaps.

I'll do it as a normal poll and let ppl post of they want two options. It will still give me a good idea.

Cheers