Page 1 of 1

360 v12 twin turbo

Posted: 08 Jan 2007 12:37 pm
by mefistofeles

Posted: 08 Jan 2007 12:59 pm
by Chris_C
Lol, seen a few pics of that car before, never noticed the full suspension overhaul though! Dual wishbone fronts?!

I love the fact non of you guys are sane! :lol:

Posted: 08 Jan 2007 01:01 pm
by SteveP
Yeah I spotted the thread a while ago - insane project, very nice work :D

Posted: 08 Jan 2007 01:06 pm
by mefistofeles
Chris_C wrote:Lol, seen a few pics of that car before, never noticed the full suspension overhaul though! Dual wishbone fronts?!

I love the fact non of you guys are sane! :lol:
Its from a Supra MK4.


Image

Posted: 08 Jan 2007 01:07 pm
by mefistofeles
Chris_C wrote: I love the fact non of you guys are sane! :lol:
Thank you :D

Posted: 26 Jan 2007 10:54 am
by SoLaMaNdA
Image

:shock: :lol:

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 01:10 pm
by classicswede
It is one insane project - just the way I like em 8)

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 02:49 pm
by bennett
that man is a god thats gona be 1 mother of a motor, not like me playing with 1800cc 16v???
thanks lee

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 02:58 pm
by IvanS.
Great work.....
since it's V12 i can imagine that it's motor is almost in his/her knees when he/she sit down to drive...

anyway it looks awesome

Posted: 27 Jan 2007 11:56 pm
by mefistofeles
The engine is a HULK:
Image

And you dont need to freeze your feet in the winter:
Image

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 12:29 am
by meintag
Truly awesome, guys !!! :shock:

keep it up !!

Posted: 28 Jan 2007 09:26 pm
by dynamite40
hope you got some good ear plugs lol :wink:

Posted: 04 Feb 2007 02:47 pm
by Fuse
Hahaha that's going to be a sickest 300-series I've ever seen..

Image

Image

Two Eaton superchargers AND two turbos.. WTF. :lol:

Posted: 04 Feb 2007 10:31 pm
by A M R
^^ yeh that was my reaction

Posted: 22 Mar 2007 08:33 pm
by SoLaMaNdA
This deserves a bump.

Image

Image