Page 1 of 1

great place for volvo spares

Posted: 04 Nov 2007 11:54 am
by sps
hi

right i have found a brilliant place for volvo spares got loads of 340, 440 and 7/940s - loads of decent radiators engines the lot most are full cars just without MOT's - they can also carry out repairs too.

Its on the A1 just near Bedford and St Neots on the cambridge turn off going north

Number is 01480 212291 and ask for barry or bernard

Just take your tools along as its loads cheaper to get the bits off youself - he has a crane so can lift cars on the side if needed

I got from a 1.7 Sump, Bellhousing and full transmission from bellhousing back and front sub frame all for £70 which i thought was a good bargin

Hope its some help to people

S

Posted: 04 Nov 2007 04:51 pm
by germ
^^they are very good, sent me an emergencie door handle to france :D :D



Cheers
will

Posted: 08 Nov 2007 12:03 am
by foggyjames
This would be Lakes', I presume?

cheers

James

Posted: 11 Nov 2007 08:49 pm
by mickt
Lakes it is
Paid a visit there - I managed to mark with felt-tip pen two items I will strip next week A Reg rear glass & rear pass door for iron oxide project

cheers mickt

Posted: 11 Nov 2007 10:50 pm
by SteveP
mickt wrote: for iron oxide project
Haha.. love the project title, Mick.... Hmm A reg, does that car have front quater lights and the earlier style wing mirrors?

Posted: 12 Nov 2007 10:22 pm
by mickt
Methinks it is a later A reg Mark ll ? I will take a closer look on Saturday BTW its Dai's project name not mine

cheers mickt