Page 1 of 1
343 front spoiler made by Richard Grant
Posted: 04 Jul 2008 06:15 pm
by volvomania
I have come across a couple of Richard Grant front spoilers for the 343.
However there is no documentation to go with them and I am wondering if anyone has ever heard of this make before or has ever seen any leaflets of them.
Can anyone tell me for which Mk 300 these spoilers where meant and how they are supposed to be attached to the car?
Many thanks.
Posted: 04 Jul 2008 10:48 pm
by redline
Richard Grant are now known as RGM and are still trading ,
they used to make cheapy add on spoilers for a lot of cars in the 70's and 80's usually held on by self tapping screws or rivets along the upper lip and in the wheel arch,
this was in the days before blended body kits,
iirc they were made from abs plastic rather than fibreglass.
worth having for the rarity value or scene tax as it is sometimes called
heres the website for there current stuff
http://www.rgmstyling.com/
Posted: 05 Jul 2008 08:02 am
by volvomania
These are made from fibregass.
I prefer the original spoiler, looks better.
Posted: 05 Jul 2008 05:28 pm
by kaos
anyone have a picture of it?
Posted: 07 Jul 2008 11:23 pm
by pistonpen paultje
My '77 has a nice front spoiler too:
http://www.volvo300club.nl/foto.php?id= ... abel=autos
This is original volvo: Volvo 240, with a piece cut out...
Posted: 20 Jul 2008 02:49 pm
by foggyjames
I would be interested to see a picture, too. I have the two different types of mk1 front spoiler Volvo offered - the 'lip' spoiler, and the R-Sport type which covers the front valance panel.
cheers
James