Page 1 of 1

Template/measurements for rear wiper installation?

Posted: 17 Jul 2008 05:37 pm
by Fuse
I would need a template for drilling the hole for the rear wiper. It's the later model wiper (MK3) where the wiper arm attatch directly on to the motor.

So if anyone has a template or accurate measurements I'd be happy. :P

Thanks

-Marko

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 06:08 am
by Fuse
Still would need those measurements. :D

Posted: 30 Sep 2008 07:23 pm
by petefarrell360
We'll see what we can sort out if I get five minutes!

Pete

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 01:55 am
by Fuse
Any progress? :D

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 04:06 pm
by Chris_C
Are they not in the Blue leaflet section? (Not that I've looked, but I found out that the mk3 spoiler ones were after I'd fitted one...)

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 04:38 pm
by jarlidge
i think the wiper position is the same on the mk2-3, so you should be able to use the blue leaflets, measurements.

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 06:36 pm
by Fuse
Problem is there are no measurements at the blue leaflet. :P It just says that use the template to drill the holes but the blue leaflet at the Technical section doesn't have that template with it. :P

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 07:38 pm
by petefarrell360
I'd forgotten, and five minutes didn't materialise! I'll try and do it tomorrow night when I get in, it wasn't dry tonight, infact it was tipping it down!

Pete

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 11:02 pm
by Duvel78
Fuse wrote:Problem is there are no measurements at the blue leaflet. :P It just says that use the template to drill the holes but the blue leaflet at the Technical section doesn't have that template with it. :P
I can help you for this, I have found recently all the available blue leaflets for the 300 series, a very very good find in the Netherlands. I have the template. I will take a picture of it.

Posted: 20 Oct 2008 11:33 pm
by Duvel78
Image

Image

Image

From the left of the boot to the center of the hole: 45,5 cm
From the bottom to the center of the hole: 10,7 cm


I hope this helps!