Page 1 of 1
new grill
Posted: 01 Jun 2009 08:24 pm
by littlered
Re: new grill
Posted: 01 Jun 2009 09:05 pm
by volvosneverdie
Looks cool man.
better than it did on mine.
Re: new grill
Posted: 01 Jun 2009 09:36 pm
by Chris_C
Have you looked into a GLT splitter and some colour coded bumpers dude? I think that'd really set this car off
Like this infact
Re: new grill
Posted: 01 Jun 2009 09:47 pm
by volvosneverdie
Chris_C wrote:Have you looked into a GLT splitter and some colour coded bumpers dude? I think that'd really set this car off
Like this infact
Jay was selling a splitter..................................... see if hes still got it.
Would look pretty awesome like.
Re: new grill
Posted: 02 Jun 2009 09:10 am
by littlered
yea i would be very interested in a splitter like that
Re: new grill
Posted: 02 Jun 2009 09:27 am
by volvosneverdie
littlered wrote:yea i would be very interested in a splitter like that
send a pm to j340glt man.
I bet hes still got his.
http://www.volvo300mania.com/forum-uk/v ... f=8&t=7767