Page 1 of 1
The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 09:44 am
by craig2410
I don't even know what it's called.....
but where could I get one from?
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 09:50 am
by 340GLT
Complete cluster mate. It was a problem on most volvos in the 80's with the clear panels, as Volvo 240's used to do it to. Its stuck into the cluster and if you try toremove one from a cluster they break.
Adam
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 11:43 am
by craig2410
So I'll need a complete new cluster?
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 16 Jul 2009 07:53 pm
by 340GLT
Yes mate.
Adam
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 17 Jul 2009 10:54 am
by craig2410
Best I get searching on ebay!
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 21 Jul 2009 12:38 pm
by dub loon
my left reverse lense fell off the other dai i had to glue it bach in lol
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 21 Jul 2009 03:48 pm
by trabitom99
I used superglue to glue my reverse light lens back in. It probably would have held forever if someone hadn't reversed into my car two years back

Now I have a new cluster.
Tom
Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 21 Jul 2009 10:14 pm
by SteveP
I superglued both of mine, held fine for about 2 years

Re: The little clear panel that covers the reverse light bulb..
Posted: 22 Jul 2009 02:19 pm
by craig2410
Is anyone here selling one? I figured I'd rather hand my money over to a forum member before some nameless wonder on ebay!