Page 1 of 1

Re: 360 bodykit

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 08:19 pm
by sven360
Ton tops I'd say.

But I don't like mk3's so could be miles out.

Re: 360 bodykit

Posted: 27 Apr 2010 10:04 pm
by kds19
i like your honesty ^^^ :lol:
id say maybe £100-£150 depending on condition thats what i would pay for one anyways

Re: 360 bodykit

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 09:16 am
by SteveP
sven360 wrote:Ton tops I'd say.
Agreed... my last one was £175 and it came with a car :lol:

Re: 360 bodykit

Posted: 28 Apr 2010 05:11 pm
by Jos360
I'd pay 150 anyday. I guess if you go overseas, you can get around 400 pound or something? I'm not sure about UK prices though.

Re: 360 bodykit

Posted: 01 May 2010 05:43 pm
by trabitom99
Pics? 120 sounds good if the condition's OK :-)

Tom

Re: 360 bodykit

Posted: 02 May 2010 03:55 pm
by jarlidge
hi

can i have second dibbs,

thanks

jeff