My car runs again :D (Some megasquirt stuff & informatio
Posted: 16 Mar 2006 04:07 pm
I made this horrible thing http://www.janiervast.com/gallery/v/alb ... 7.JPG.html, then I put it into my car, now my car don't have spark anymore, must continue looking into problem tomorrow.
I actually knew that this will happen but this is learning project for me, more errors just makes my knownledge wider and deeper.
It is now something with that terrible thing that I made or connection to megasquirt, well let's see what I can find out from this
Oh yes, reason why that circuit is so badly build is that I could not source any proto board, should be working just same way, even looks like shite
That is just temporary solution now.
One thing forgot to mention, I'm using renix flywheel to trigger ignition, some say impossible, some say that maybe it is possible but have no idea how. Only few have revealed their theories how it should work.
Problem is that wheel has 2 places (180 degrees apart from each other) with missing 'teeths' and megasquirt supports only one.
I actually knew that this will happen but this is learning project for me, more errors just makes my knownledge wider and deeper.
It is now something with that terrible thing that I made or connection to megasquirt, well let's see what I can find out from this
Oh yes, reason why that circuit is so badly build is that I could not source any proto board, should be working just same way, even looks like shite
One thing forgot to mention, I'm using renix flywheel to trigger ignition, some say impossible, some say that maybe it is possible but have no idea how. Only few have revealed their theories how it should work.
Problem is that wheel has 2 places (180 degrees apart from each other) with missing 'teeths' and megasquirt supports only one.

