The 'just in time award'
Posted: 02 Sep 2006 07:38 pm
Just to show I don't just play with 300s.
Friend of a friend with a 700 estate, "my handbrake doesn't work and I've been quoted over £100 just to look at it" (The garage saw her coming over 100 miles away).
Muggins takes pity - handbrake is just 'short' cable broken - tenner from Euro - but that was the least of her worries !!!
Back brakes - wot back brakes!
I've seen pads this low before - but never pins like this !! A work of art.


And I'm meant to be going on hols in less than a fortnight.
Mac..
Friend of a friend with a 700 estate, "my handbrake doesn't work and I've been quoted over £100 just to look at it" (The garage saw her coming over 100 miles away).
Muggins takes pity - handbrake is just 'short' cable broken - tenner from Euro - but that was the least of her worries !!!
Back brakes - wot back brakes!
I've seen pads this low before - but never pins like this !! A work of art.


And I'm meant to be going on hols in less than a fortnight.
Mac..